⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Options

Answers

• MirceaHoria82
    MirceaHoria82 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82. Thank you !

• MirceaHoria82
    MirceaHoria82 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82. Thank you !

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Tooth fairy has lost her powers. Shd needs gold bars to get it back.
  • MaryBL
    Options
    How is this answered. What is the answer. Thank you.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @MaryBL

We've been experiencing issues with life, roadblock and extra moves requests at king.com. In spite of their best efforts, our Studio team haven’t yet been able to resolve this issue, but are still working very hard to get a fix in place for you.

Due to the nature of this type of investigation, it’s not possible to give an exact date for the resolution, I’m afraid. The Studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, but bugs or errors can be tricky to pin down for a number of technical reasons.

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

This is a frustrating issue to have but hopefully you are able to play on the platform of your choice really soon. 

• superpoopy
    superpoopy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This has continued to happen to me on every new bridge. Is king.com ever going to fix this issue?
    Doubtful, since king is getting a squillion dollars as a result. I myself bought 2 lots of gold bars thinking that it was a temporary issue. You people cant seriously expect us to buy gold bars every episode..
  • MaryBL
    edited July 2019
    Options
    That is my feelings too. I have paid in the past but won't be forced into it this time. I find it hard to swallow that an organisation that makes 800k a day I read can't afford the expertise to hire somebody to fix this problem that has been going on for weeks now. And all they do is say how lovely we are and ask for our patience. Its all a bit patronising I find. 

• Dudehead
    Dudehead Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I have been stuck at the gate past level 96 for two weeks now, and the tooth fairy won't unlock it.

Any help you can offer.  I am Dudehead, playing with Google Chrome on mac. Thank you!

• Dudehead
    Dudehead Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Dudehead said:
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I have been stuck at the gate past level 96 for two weeks now, and the tooth fairy won't unlock it.

Any help you can offer.  I am Dudehead, playing with Google Chrome on mac. Thank you!

@MaryBL, in case you are filling in for @PummyRaj, the fix is just not happening.  Is there a weighing in on how much profit can be made by avoiding the fix for as long as possible?  Seems like this has been going on since, seems like April?
  • NenaGravil
    NenaGravil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Dudehead said:

@MaryBL, in case you are filling in for @PummyRaj, the fix is just not happening.  Is there a weighing in on how much profit can be made by avoiding the fix for as long as possible?  Seems like this has been going on since, seems like April?
    It's been going on since before April, I was having this problem a year ago. I finally stopped trying to play on Chrome, as more issues kept piling on. They clearly don't care about maintaining the online game, only the phone app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?