📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 504

Options
2»

Answers

• bayushioseru
    bayushioseru Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem with 504 - I have been stuck on it for over week.  Essentially, as I see it, there are 3 ways to beat it:

1) Insanely good luck
    2) Boosts (which will require money or unending patience)
    3) Gold (which will require money)

I believe that this kind of level is designed specifically to push player into spending money on the game.
    I don't object to spending on the game and have done so, but I absolutely refuse to be strong-armed into it by a level that is deliberately designed to be close to impossible without spending.

Please don't link a video of someone completing it as I have problems believing that there are a bunch of people happily videoing all of their game sessions and uploading videos to You Tube.  Even if there are people doing so, it is highly unlikely that I will get the same configuration as them and so the video is, in real terms, not much help at all.

Note: I find it far more likely that developers, who are able to manipulate the game configurations for a desired result, are making and uploading videos.  I apologize for my cynicism but I can see no reason that King would deliberately create/change a level so that it is not just difficult but is impossible without incredible luck.  Skill is almost irrelevant on this level - it is all about the initial layout and the drops.

Needless to say, I am getting tired of this level and will probably simply stop playing (and, thus, stop buying packs) rather than having to endure the same level ad nauseam.

I just want to make it clear to any devs/staff here that making levels that are close to impossible is a great way to drive away your players ... and your income.

• ermhgrd
    ermhgrd Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I agree with everything here. I lost all my game progress and had to start new, and now this level just had me ready to delete the app again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?