I still get no lives

Options
idila
idila Posts: 22 Level 2
I still get no lives even though facebook signals that friends sent them. I play on facebook, PC, Win 8.1, browsers IE and Chrome. I wish it could be sorted.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi idila, you are not going to be getting lives because it's a Facebook glitch and we are all waiting for them to fix this.
  • idila
    Options
    Thx Elsa. But friends, who have had the same problem, now get lives. So it's hard to believe that it is my personal facebook glitch.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    It's not "your" personal Facebook glitch because lots of players have this problem.  If you friends are now getting lives then maybe Facebook fixed it.
  • idila
    Options
    Me again ... I still get no lives. I cleared my browser cookies and added new friends (they appeared) but nothing helped: also if fb shows me that lives arrived, in the game I get no lives and nobody get my transmitted lives. This happens since last November when the worldwide glitch began. What can I do?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You are not going to get the lives until Facebook fixes their glitch.  I don't know how long that will take but it could be months.  There is nothing that you can do to fix it because the problem is coming from Facebook and they need to find it and update their system.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?