I've passed many levels on my first go and rewards have stopped. Why??

Options
iamsecond
iamsecond Posts: 3 Newbie
I've passed many levels on my first go and rewards have disappeared. Why??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,736 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @iamsecond, are you referring to a specific challenge where you have to clear each level on the first try and then you get a reward?  Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction.

• iamsecond
    Options
    Candy crush saga,. When you get through a level on the first go. First level cleared you get a color bomb. Second level they add something else and so on. It just stopped and I'm wondering why that happened on level 964.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Where are you looking for these rewards?  They show up in the next level that you open.  They don't get added to your accumulated boosters?
  • iamsecond
    Options
    They show up on the next level, each level you pass on the first go the next level had these rewards and that stopped. I'm asking if you can explain to me why this happened. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Wow you might have found a new glitch.  I never really took notice in my game if I'm getting them or not.  I am going to keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this and when I get to my game later on today I am going to check that out too.  I will get back to you if and when I have more information.  Unfortunately, we are going into the holiday weeks now so even if it it's a glitch they are going to be on skeleton staff so I don't foresee this being taken care of until the holidays are over.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @iamsecond, I didn't forget about you and I've been watching for the messages here but no one else has reported this happening.  If you should be winning rewards can you please take a print screen and start a new message.  They need proof and then they can go into your account to see what happened but they have to see a print screen first.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?