⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Need Help :( I was in level 1896 and lost all progress

Options
rani
rani Posts: 4 Newbie
I was in level 1896 and I finally thought let me save them in a facebook account as it was always asking me to do so. When I entered my facebook username and password it mentioned "all your progress is synchronized " but it again came to level 01. 
1) I tried to log out from the facebook account and again login 
2) I tried without the facebook account  
3) I followed this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest and didn't help me 
4) I have written to contact us 

Please help me if someone has got this resolved, it was level 1896 and now again in level 01 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @rani, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Can't you play through the Kingdom?  I don't trust Facebook because there are always glitches.  The only way to get it resolved is to do exactly what you did above.  You just have to be patient with the contact form because it's a holiday weekend/week and they are on skeleton staff.  I don't think you will get an answer during the weekend but hopefully by Monday you might receive an email from them.  They can manually go into your account and get you back on track.  That's the only way that your progress can be brought back.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @rani, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Can't you play through the Kingdom?  I don't trust Facebook because there are always glitches.  The only way to get it resolved is to do exactly what you did above.  You just have to be patient with the contact form because it's a holiday weekend/week and they are on skeleton staff.  I don't think you will get an answer during the weekend but hopefully by Monday you might receive an email from them.  They can manually go into your account and get you back on track.  That's the only way that your progress can be brought back.
  • rani
    rani Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    thanks @Elsa I should start playing from Kingdom after this..Let me wait for them to reply 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Please let me know when you hear from them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?