I want to start my game from level 1

dayann23dayann23 Posts: 5

I want to start my game from level 1, the game that I have linked to my facebook account

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 3,719 Superstar
    Hi @dayann23

If you want to go back to the beginning and start the adventure all over again, you have a couple of options: 

• The easiest option is to scroll all the way back to the beginning of the map and just replay those earlier levels – this way if you get stuck on a level you can always just skip it and carry on regardless!
    • The second option is the most final – contact our Customer Care team here who will be able to manually erase all of your account’s progress. This option will depend on which King game you are playing, as some games cannot be reset. It's also worth noting that for this option - there’s no going back!
  • AmrussellAmrussell Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I have tried contacting King with thst link and get a generic message not answering my questions.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    Hi @Amrussell, you can restart the game from the beginning and you can read more about it here:

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here