⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't get into 7 King Games in Google Chrome 71

Options
planettv
planettv Posts: 48 Level 2
edited December 2018 in Support
I can't seem to get into these 7 games in Chrome 71 which I had no problems with in Chrome 70. Now Chrome changed some things with flash and in the settings area where the flash settings are, there is nothing under add site anymore and they have gotten rid of the ability to add site. Chrome expects you to active flash every single time but there is no way to do this on King.com. I'm assuming these 7 games have not been updated to HTML5 yet, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Clearing cookies in Chrome does not help. Now I can get to these games in Firefox 56 with no issue but I don't want to have to go to another browser just to play these games.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @planettv, I think the only game that was switched over to HTML5 is Candy Crush Saga.  I don't think any of the other games have been changed yet. 

Chrome had a big problem with their browser once they switched to the newer versions of 69, 70 and now I'm wondering if it's also 71.  One player wrote this a while ago so see if this helps you.

"If you are playing the game on Chrome, you might need additional information.  You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!"

A couple of players went back to an older version and I think you can try that.  I just went into the Chrome settings.  Go to the Advanced and then scroll all the way down and you can  restore to the original default.

• planettv
    Options
    I did try to get into one of those on another computer that has the same version of Chrome as I do and the same thing happened there. On my computer, I did try the cookie thing with the extension Click & Clean and that made no different. What I think I'm going to do is just play those 7 games in another browser for now and the 4 (Scrubby Dubby, Papa Pear, Diamond Digger and Farm Heroes Super) I can get into in Chrome.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    HI @planettv, I stopped playing the games on Chrome a while ago.  I only play now on Firefox.  You can also try Opera but make sure that you stay away from Internet Explorer because they aren't as good as they used to be.
  • planettv
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Did you try another browser?
  • planettv
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Did you try another browser?
    Yes and it's fine in Firefox 56.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?