How the game boosters and powers are restored ?

Options
Sunil_Shrivastav
Sunil_Shrivastav Posts: 18 Level 2
Copy of email sent by me to the technical support team !

Dear Sir/Madam
      I am giving a list of game boosters and powers which were lost during change of mobile hand set at level 2110.
    I have changed my mobile on 29-12-2018.When I started playing"Candy crush" it was at level 1st but very soon moved to level 2110 where I was stuck.
    I am trying to give number of each booster based on my memory.
  Please help me by immediate  restoration of game boosters and powers which were accumulated over a period of time.

List of game boosters
1-Color Bomb-19/22
2-Striped &Wrapped Candy-15/19
3-Coconut Wheel-69/72
4-Jelly Fish-39/43
5-Lollypop Hammer-15/19
6-Free Switch-15/29
7-UFO-2/3
8-Party Booster-1/2
9-Striped Brush-Nil
10-Lucky Candy-47/54
Please restore all these boosters immediately and oblige me.
  With regards
Sunil Kumar Shrivastava 

This is my second experience.More than 400 Boosters and powers were lost at level 1038.Please share your views.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sunil_Shrivastav, thank you for posting here in the community.  If those boosters were rewards won from the challenges, King does not reimburse you for them.  You can only get reimbursed for purchased items.  
  • jillperth
    jillperth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I’m new to online gaming.
    I can’t figure out why ALL my boosters in my Inventory do not appear at the bottom of the current level I’m about to play? I have icons showing that have zero boosters, and then I have boosters in my Inventory that don’t appear listed at the bottom of the game window. Why aren’t they there for me to use? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jillperth, welcome to our community.  The boosters that appear when you are about to start a level are usually the boosters that might be required for that level.  For instance, if you see the fish that means that it's most probably a jelly level.  If you see a coconut wheel before you open that level that means that it will be a good booster to start off the level.  When you click on those 3 boosters before starting the level they will appear randomly on the board.  The boosters in your inventory could be a combination of the 3 required for a specific level or it could boosters that are available to you while you are playing the game.  For instance, the lollipop is never shown prior to opening the level but you can see it once you open the level if you have them in your inventory.  It would show a number on them so you would know how many lollipops are in your inventory.  If you show a zero on it that means you would have to purchase it for use in that level.  Please let me know if you need further explanation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?