Connection issue

Options
galambo
galambo Posts: 2 Newbie
Symptom 
Briefly see a friend sent life and it disappears from screen
Can not see any other player in same area
Can not see any potential buddy to team up with (worked before)
Tried uninstall/reinstall no help.
Tried logging out and in from both Facebook and King,  same result   Previously worked, no change to my FB settings

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Well then maybe when Facebook fixes their glitches it will correct the lives across all platforms.  As far as seeing friends on the board, I don't see any when I play through the Kingdom because you don't accumulate them as friends like you do with Facebook where you are adding them.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @galambo, there are glitches going on with Facebook and they are aware of it.  Lives - sending/receiving is not working and also connecting to Facebook is causing a problem with some players.  I have been telling everyone to try playing through the Kingdom instead?  Do you have a Kingdom account or do you need help trying to set it up?  I have no clue how long it's going to take Facebook to fix their glitches.  The last time it took months.
  • galambo
    galambo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    But I do have a king account as well. Still have the issue 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Well then maybe when Facebook fixes their glitches it will correct the lives across all platforms.  As far as seeing friends on the board, I don't see any when I play through the Kingdom because you don't accumulate them as friends like you do with Facebook where you are adding them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?