⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I win this?(The Help Bónus, that u get when you watch the vídeo)

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2019
    Hi @karinarosa I am not sure what is your question about. If you mean about watching video ad, you just click on it, watch it and after that in the beginning of the next level you have the booster you received. If you mean how to win this level, then you can watch this video to see how to do it https://youtu.be/2VINB_wkP14

I hope this will help you. If you have more questions, feel free to ask and I will try to help you as much as I can. Enjoy your game 🍭
  • karinarosa
    karinarosa Posts: 5 Level 2
    I rlly apreciate your help. But my problem is the vídeo ad doesn’t appear to me, so o cannot clico no it 😅
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @karinarosa Oh, I didn't understand obviously. The studio is always working hard on new levels and enhancing the game for better experience. This means that sometimes as a part of testing not all the players have the same experience, some will have watch ad for boosters, some won't.
  • leoking
    leoking Posts: 1 Newbie

Também não consigo ver os anúncios.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Olá, bem-vindo ao fórum.

And the reason that you do not see the adverts is because of being in a different testing group.

If it will work well for some players, then more (and possibly all) players will receive the experience.

You will be advised to stay patient in the meantime.

That should answer your question, but type all of your replies in English for the future (isso deve responder à sua pergunta, mas digite todas as suas respostas em inglês para o futuro)...

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hi @karinarosa, as @firebombmarkus has said, it is a bit unclear what you mean by "how can I win this?"

If you still get the purple "Jogar" and can click on it, you must watch (or ignore) the ad until the counter has completely finished before pressing X to close it. If it does nothing by pressing, you may have ad blocking enabled on your device (best to search in your own language how to turn this off)

If you do not get the button and you did previously, it could be that you made a purchase and King does not need your advertising revenue anymore. If you have never made a purchase, the advertisements will come and go and can sometimes be brought back by changing to a different internet connection.

• Spieler_8675309

Looks like an old post (¬13 months ago), surely (don't call me Shirley!) the original poster has figured it out by now...

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Oh yeah @Spieler_8675309 , I just noticed. Must've been woken up by the new post today but hopefully my reply will help the new poster.

• Spieler_8675309

As long as it helps someone, surely (done it again!) it will...

• snoozydoo
    snoozydoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    My husband gets to watch adverts for extra moves or boosters. How do I get adverts to appear on mine? It's not fair cos he's sailing past me now!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?