I am trying to figure out how to post a solution to one of the questions on playing a certain level

Options
texmex1010
texmex1010 Posts: 1 Newbie
I see many comments asking how to beat level 2951 and I wanted to give some advice.  The best solution is probably to use the flying saucer.  Once you have cleared the all areas but the three with the double licorice use the flying saucer.  it will place an exploding bomb in each of the three areas and will create a double blast on one of the squares and a single on the other.  However you will now have 3 normal candies in those other squares that can be cleared by normal means.

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @texmex1010 ,

Sorry this one didn't get seen by the team! We are mooore than happy to have you here and have you help other players - that's what a Community is all about!

You can just jump on those threads and comment, I'm sure players would love help from others :smile:.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @texmex1010 ,

Sorry this one didn't get seen by the team! We are mooore than happy to have you here and have you help other players - that's what a Community is all about!

You can just jump on those threads and comment, I'm sure players would love help from others :smile:.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @texmex1010,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can Answer / Ask / Suggest in any of the King Games' sections, also share your ideas & tips for the levels and have fun in various threads.

I am adding a bit more to what @Xarly said above =)  First, a bit about me.  You saw my name, I have entered this Community in November, 2018 for a Contest and never left.  I am glad I found this page and made few friends too & luckily, became a Superstar B) Since you have posted this in Candy Crush Saga, I will start with this game only.  

a) First, start with entering on to the Community site by https://community/king/com/en/candy-crush-saga/
    ** You can add this link to your favorites or Bookmark it :+1:

b) You will see 4 tabs there -- Discussions, Support, Superstar Corner, and Ideas;

c) Discussions contains many topics.  Go there & explore, you will see it  :)

d) Support is the section which contains lots of Questions regarding various issues.  You can help many people with your level tips since you are in top levels;

e) Superstar Corner --  You will find information about the Superstars & how to become a Superstar;

f) Ideas --  Check it out and see if you would like to share any new Idea there.  There is a probability of that Idea getting implemented when it gets lots of votes :3

**  That is the basic lay out of any Game section EXCEPT for Ideas section.  In some games, it can be "Videos" and in some games. it can be "King Care".  "SUPPORT" section is the one we concentrate to answer / help others.  

**  One more thing, to go into any other game, you will have to click on the "Home" tab which is located in top left of this page.  There, you choose your interested game.  

Oh! By the way, this is not just Questions & Answers web page, but also, there is lots of Fun & Contests to win Boosters, Gold Bars.  I will share few links here.... of course, all of those contests are finished, but a new one might be starting soon as Valentines Day is approaching.  Yeah, you guessed it right!  For every festival, special occasions, there will be contests B)B)
     **  These will be located under "News, Contests & Special Events" --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/248835/lets-start-of-the-new-year-with-a-chance-to-win-some-candy-treats-finished#latest
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/247772/celebrate-the-holiday-season-with-the-community-1000-gold-bars-to-be-won#latest
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177939/lets-count-to-1000/p1

Sorry for the long post.  Wanted to welcome you and explain a bit about this lovely Community.

All the Best and hoping to see more posts from you :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?