⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Super sugar crush?

Options
Bing85
Bing85 Posts: 11 Level 2
while playing, a few times super sugar crush has happened. I originally thought it was when you complete a level on the last turn. But just now, while playing level 1630, I had to get 4 pieces of food to the bottom, a difficult level for me, I had got one piece of food down and 7 turns left. Then super sugar crush happened which threw my ‘winning on last turn’ theory out the window.  It also caused 2 more foods to reach the bottom. I got the last piece down with 6 moves ending the game with 1 turn left. Anyone no why Super sugar crush happens? Thank you =]

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Bing85, this is a fairly recent addition to the game.  Perhaps it's a new glitch starting because it should only show up for the last move.  I will keep my eyes posted here in the community for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  If you see it happen again, please let us know.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Bing85, this is a fairly recent addition to the game.  Perhaps it's a new glitch starting because it should only show up for the last move.  I will keep my eyes posted here in the community for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  If you see it happen again, please let us know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?