PLEASE TURN OFF HINTS

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! I can see lots of you feel the same way about this, we now have an Ideas board for Candy Crush Saga! You are welcome to suggest the idea and then this can be voted on :-) 

Thanks! 
  • CandyCrusher69
    CandyCrusher69 Posts: 0 Newbie
    The hints just completely ruin the game. How would you like it if someone was telling you what to do no matter what stage you're on in a game like thats just so ridiculous to me. I don't understand why you can't turn them off because "ThAt WiLl TaKe ToO lOnG" then just do it, and so many people are asking about this to happen and to be implemented. It ruins the whole game for me, like this is the only game with this type of format that it happens on and being one of the best games on mobile today, I don't understand why you don't want to listen to your fans. This should be your first priority as it involves your best game that you've developed and knowing that you're trying to get more people to play it this will attract more by fixing this major problem in the game. I just don't understand why you're being so selfish and making everyone wait, and it probably doesn't take that long to fix this. I'm not going to keep playing until this is fixed and dealt with. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Hey CandyCrusher69! We have seen a few comments regarding the hints, please do suggest your idea here so other players can vote on this :-) 

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone!
    This idea has now been suggested here please feel free to vote and comment on this so that we can share it with the game team :-) 

Thanks!
  • jolene1122
    jolene1122 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please let us think for ourselves.  Let us play the game.   It is Very annoying every two seconds you’re telling us what to do with our game. This is not a way to relax and play this game you’re drives me crazy.  Turn off the hints please
  • Cezdiamond
    Please let us think for ourselves.  Let us play the game.   It is Very annoying every two seconds you’re telling us what to do with our game. This is not a way to relax and play this game you’re drives me crazy.  Turn off the hints please
    Hi Jolene1122! 
    We have seen a few comments regarding the hints, please do suggest your idea here so other players can vote on this :-) 
  • nurseruby
    nurseruby Posts: 1 Newbie
    PLEASE SHUT OFF THE BLINKING “SUGGESTED MOVES” . I want to play the game myself!!!!
  • Cezdiamond
    nurseruby said:
    PLEASE SHUT OFF THE BLINKING “SUGGESTED MOVES” . I want to play the game myself!!!!
    This idea has been suggested, please vote on the idea here 
  • RodrigoZeba
    RodrigoZeba Posts: 7 Level 2
    The auto suggestions are the reason I quit the game. Downloaded recently to see if I can stop in on configuration only to find out that not only you still can't disable auto suggestions but now the time before they appear is even shorter. Gave up again. It's impossible to play. 
  • RodrigoZeba
    RodrigoZeba Posts: 7 Level 2
    I used to play this game A LOT, even spending real money sometimes. Months ago I quitted because off the anointing STUPID FLASHING HINTS. Downloaded it again recently to see if you implemented a way to turn it off but to my surprise not only you didn't but you made IT APPEAR FASTER NOW. As I see, A LOT of people are complaining about this. It's incredibly annoying not to mention opposed to the hole point of the game. Leave it for those who like it but give the rest of us a option to disable it. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?