Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
keyser_soze said: The high score in leader board is referring to the number of levels completed in a week. @Monique_Szetho. Mine is at 416 and since I only get 30 levels a week it will never change. If you are at the top of the game you will never get enough levels to change it unless you stop playing for a while but where’s the fun in that. Hope this helps.
Pummy_Raj said: Hello @Monique_Szetho, hope you are having a nice day!Just came across your post & noticed that you said. "you have been asking the same question from so many months". So I went into your profile & checked your Questions.Is this the one you are talking about?https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/279576#Comment_279576If you don't mind, please bear for a friend & give me few details....Are you asking about the "Rank" like your old Question OR is the question about "High Score"?I just want to make sure before I answer as both are different topics.Please do reply. I will come back check for your response.** if you click on "Quote" below my post, I will get a notification immediately.
Hi Chicken Slayer: I apologize if I seem abrupt when I mentioned Elsa in my earlier post re: highscore. Pummy_Raj answered my question for me and many thanks. This has been conundrum for me for along time.