⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can someone help some me please?

Options
Mummysmiff
Mummysmiff Posts: 2 Newbie
Dynamic Due!!!!
I completed two levels, challenge was to collect stars, which I did but it didn’t register on the challenge.
Who can sort this for me.  I have stopped playing now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,739 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mummysmiff,

Hearty Welcome to the "New" King Community, where your fellow players can help with some of the Questions / issues :)

Would you mind me asking few questions?  You have the question regarding the "Dynamic Duo", correct?
    (1)  Did you notice whether your partner / buddy also collected that number of Stars along with you?
    (2)  If your Buddy could not collect / gain that many stars -- once your task finished, if you keep playing, the extra stars you keep collecting will be transferred to your Buddy.  Did you notice whether it happened?

**  So, to win the challenge -- both partners tasks should be finished --- only then, you and your buddy will be rewarded.
    ** Whatever the task is, once we start playing the levels, the "count" automatically gets registered.
    **  But, next time if you think it happened again and the challenge didn't get registered, please take some screenshots.  If you playing on your PC, take pictures with your mobile and post them here. 

Hope it makes sense.  Please write back if you have any questions.  For that, simply click on the "Quote" below to my post OR tap on "Type your Comment" box :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?