Is it possible to pass 2954 cc

Options
Marcia_Cecil
Marcia_Cecil Posts: 12 Level 2
Is is it possible to pass 2954 on candy crush? I have tried forever with no hope !! 😰it’s miserable.

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options
    It's a hard level. A fish booster would likely help. Yes, It's possible. I passed it. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Marcia_Cecil, and welcome to the sweetest community around! All levels that King creates are possible to complete in one manner or another completely free of boosters and purchases.  However, some can be excruciatingly hard (believe me, I know!) However these tips may be of help:

1. Did you know that you can reshuffle the Candy board for free? Here is how it works: When you enter a level, examine the game board carefully, but don’t make any moves. If the setup seems unfavorable, you can exit the level and renter with a different setup to the game board. You can do this as many times as want. However, you must examine carefully before you make a move. Once you make a move, exiting out will cause you to lose a life. 

2. Try to create and combine as many special candies as possible. These can be tremendous help in hard levels. 

3. Take advantage of, and use your boosters wisely. While these are not required to complete levels, they can certainly be of assistance in situations like this! 

I hope these tips help you! Have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?