Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for my life line . Seems like you are having the same problem I am having. I brought 75 golbars. I only use 3 times threw out the game at 10. So that would be 30 bars. I purchased 70 bars. So that would have left me around 30 bars.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest
If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic.