Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: Have you tried Candy Crush Friends Saga? That game is difficult for me. Everyone is up there and I am only on 223.
Elsa said: Well you just wrote an awesome message! I am at the end of the game and I do have to agree that it can be boring because they do tend to repeat the same blockers over and over again.
Elsa said: From that first message that I read from you I didn't think you could write this kind of message.
Elsa said: Hi @Mark_Adcock, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now. Do you still need help with this? I just read a message from you and you were very helpful. And now you have a problem right! Have you cleared the level yet?