⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unscrupulous and deceitful - level 2528

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
This level is totally dishonest. Almost every time the cakes are destroyed, the fruit sits in the corners making it impossible to complete, unless you have a hand switch. I refuse to spend a penny on this garbage, and have no hand switches - therefore, it is virtually impossible to complete.

Once again, greed comes to the fore - a level that is blatantly designed to rid a player of boosters, or get him/her to buy them. Shameful.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mark_Adcock, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?    I just read a message from you and you were very helpful.  And now you have a problem right!  Have you cleared the level yet?
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Mark_Adcock, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?    I just read a message from you and you were very helpful.  And now you have a problem right!  Have you cleared the level yet?
    Oh, no worries Elsa. I noticed many complaints about this level on other forums - I had to use boosters to pass, but not through choice. All good - thanks for getting back to me though ;-)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks for writing back to me.  From that first message that I read from you I didn't think you could write this kind of message.  But frustration is frustration right?  Believe me there have been many times that I wanted to throw my computer across the room because of some levels!  It's nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing more messages from you from now on!
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Elsa said:
    From that first message that I read from you I didn't think you could write this kind of message.  
    Haha - I come here to say that the game is dull. It is tedious to play. It is rigged. It requires no skill because you only win when the program allows you to. It isn't entertaining or fun. It is designed to make players spend money on boosters - silly, when all you get for beating any level is to go on to the next one and get bored there too. That's your only reward - it's a pointless exercise.

That's just my take on the game. Nothing more.

But it doesn't reflect on you Elsa, so I have no reason to be insulting you, Sometimes I can write nice messages, but not often lol ;-)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well you just wrote an awesome message!  I am at the end of the game and I do have to agree that it can be boring because they do tend to repeat the same blockers over and over again.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Well you just wrote an awesome message!  I am at the end of the game and I do have to agree that it can be boring because they do tend to repeat the same blockers over and over again.
    Boring to me because there is zero skill. It does not matter what moves you make, because the program decides what symbols fall into your screen after every move - and if it wants you to win, it brings in lucky combos etc, and if it wants you to lose, it brings in useless rubbish. So, every level is just a matter of waiting for the program to let you win. And it always lets you win eventually, because it doesn't want you to give up and delete the game altogether. It is rigged, manipulated. I get stuck, can't get close to beating a level, until it eventually just makes it so easy a 5 year old could beat it. It's just dull and a test of patience.

And if you have got to the end already, then you must have the patience of a saint. Kudos to you!

Personally I wish they would just end the game - so you could at least reach the end, say you had beaten it, and go and play something more interesting instead ;-)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Have you tried Candy Crush Friends Saga?  That game is difficult for me.  Everyone is up there and I am only on 223.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Have you tried Candy Crush Friends Saga?  That game is difficult for me.  Everyone is up there and I am only on 223.
    Not heard of that one - I play Saga (2,600) and Soda (1,590). Those two are enough to bore the living crap out of me every day ;-)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well then try Candy Crush Jelly Saga because you won't be bored.  You'll be pissed at the Jelly Queen when she takes over the board with her green slimy jelly!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?