Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

A search box added to the game

ElsaElsa Posts: 17,700 Superstar
Can we please get a search box added to the map where we could type in a level number and then it will search and go to that level?  Now that we have over 4000 levels it's a bit hard scrolling down on a computer with a mouse to get to my favorite sugar drop levels like 1476. 
You can find out more about our Superstars here
Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
103 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev134

Comments

• Guy_BarnettGuy_Barnett Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I would like to see a thing like the tear drop which takes you back to latest level but the opposite to take you to any lower level you choose how much easier would that be for SD/rami/giving lives etc ;]
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,578 Legend
    Great idea @Elsa! I agree that it can get very tedious to have to keep scrolling down a long game board to find a previous level. Vote up from me! 
  • colourbirdcolourbird Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I also like to navigate to lower levels in order to try and get more stars where I've previously only got one or two. It would be easier to type in 300 and then scroll around there, or another level and scroll there too instead of having to scroll through thousands of levels to see which need improved scores.
  • XadoraXadora Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Hiya! I wish wish wish you would make a Tiffi Teleporter of some sort! I've completed the last levels of Candy Crush Saga and Friends too and it would be so lovely to be able to jump to level 200 or whatever level without having to scroll and scroll and scroll. Ty Goodnight! ❤️
  • stratton515stratton515 Posts: 5
    I totally agree! It takes forever to go from level 4300+ back to level 1. It should be fairly simple to add a "go to level ___"  feature to the game.
  • GreggGregg Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Suggest you add a back up feature (e. g. a feature that would allow backing up in "500 or 1000 level" increments). I'm currently at level 4416 in Candy Crush and in order to give my friends behind me lives, I have to scroll way back till my friends show up in order to give them lives. This takes a lot of scrolling. Or suggest you come up with a better and easier means of giving friends lives. Thanks @Elsa for adding this suggestion site😊
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,700 Superstar
    Hi @Gregg, it wasn't me that added it but I am helping promote it.  Did you see my idea posted about adding a search box to the game?  You might want to head over there and vote for it.  Here is the link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250140/a-search-box-added-to-the-game#latest

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • GreggGregg Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited March 13
    Thanks @Elsa. You're suggestion, which I just voted for, would resolve the issue I'm having with taking so long to scroll back to give my friend's lives! They use to have a map (at least on my laptop) where you could click on it and fairly easily navigate and select other levels. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,526 Superstar
    @elsa I definitely like the idea of a search box or something similar (whatever King would decide on) that would easily let us go back to lower levels quickly. I get tired of continually scrolling- especially as we get higher in the game. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I cannot stress it enough...we need to be able to scroll down to lower levels.
  • bmkerseybmkersey Posts: 3
    Please add a feature to key in the level you want to play
  • Pete_LashmarPete_Lashmar Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    This really needs to happen. I'm into the 4000's now and it's a long way down.
  • bmkerseybmkersey Posts: 3
    Please add a booster reward feature for players who are waiting for new levels. There is no inventive to replay completed levels if there is no reward for replaying. 
  • SarahASSarahAS Posts: 1
    Yes, I so want this too. To be able to select any level and go there easily rather than scrolling. That makes so much sense!
  • RutRut Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Yes. Please  will be a lot easier