Points awarded to buddy

Options
roberto17
roberto17 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi! I have been playing the buddy challenge for some time now, and I love the game as it makes you more competitive and helps you on advancing by trying to meet the challenge. My cuestión is wen trying to help buddy my points earned only count as half for the buddy? Basically for each point that I give, I have to earn two. This doesn’t seem to be fair unless those are the unespecified rules. Hope some one can explain this issue. Thanks

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @roberto17Usually Buddy Challenge is like other challenges, from which you can get some rewards,But for some problems some players have got a new level which is not going to get.Now that the problem has been solved.Accept your friend's challenge and finish the target, then you will get some rewards
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,767 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @roberto17, when the challenge was first released you were only able to collect for yourself and your buddy was responsible for his/her own count.  I think the studio was monitoring this and there might not have been as many completed challenges because one buddy or another never played it.  So now they seem to have changed it where you collect yours and then if your buddy hasn't collected then some of your new count will go towards their count.  It might not be fair but it's better than you wanting to play and your assigned buddy never plays so neither got the rewards.
  • roberto17
    roberto17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks Sukanta and Elsa!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?