Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HOWEVER....I don't have a chance in HELL
Send the π¨
Hammer Time
Awesome Chic
Destination Unknown
IT is what it is
ALREADY
Help me to finish
Help me
Send me 3 character to finish music moments now
@Mandate45 king depends on players to pay for boosters. I don't think they would ever consider this.
I will suggest that friends are able to share boosters
Good idea!
another reply to this β¦ those things are all true but if you have no timed boosters and you have exhausted your 20 lives that you can accept per day then it is a bit of a life line however exhausting it might be π
I like this idea. I vote yes.
I like this idea. I vote yes
Send m
So very true ! They got us coming and going . I never really used that ' trick ' as i always had dozens of lives in reserve from friends
No mate, King have got you (and everyone else who thinks this trick helps them beat the game) @TonysC8.
Have you not noticed how they've changed all aspects for the game in the past few years to make sure this is no longer effective?
Really who cares about sharing lives ? Doesn't everyone know about moving the clock on your device ? Ha Ha king we got you there