Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Adding the party popper to the spinning wheel

ElsaElsa Posts: 18,691 Superstar
edited May 28 in Ideas
A lot of players get very upset because they can never hit the jackpot on the wheel.  So how about adding a party popper to the wheel.  I think if they had the opportunity of spinning for this then not hitting the jackpot won't be such a big issue.  Maybe even taking the jackpot off and replacing it with the party popper might also be another great idea!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

100 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Legend
    Awesome idea @Elsa! Personally, I have never won the jackpot ever! However, it’s ok! I think that adding the party popper would be a great alternative! 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    I agree on this! It would be splendid 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• redliner69redliner69 Posts: 6
    Would only be a good idea if the ratio for winning it was the same as all the other daily boosters. EG 1:8

No good changing it if you never win it. 3 years and counting for me, and I've yet to win a jackpot. 

If the odds for a jackpot are to be different than the odds for a swap hand, fish or lollipop, then at least change the segment sizes on the wheel to reflect this.
  • colourbirdcolourbird Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I've never won the jackpot, however if it is replaced by the party popper, I'm sure that would be just as impossible to land on.
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I have only won the jackpot once but I like the idea of adding the party popper.
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,422 Superstar
    I won twice after playing almost 3 yrs, and I really  do like this idea @Elsa
  • stratton515stratton515 Posts: 5
    Adding a party popper sounds like a fantastic idea to me! I have been playing for years and never won the jackpot, but I still like trying to win it!
  • Barb_HowardBarb_Howard Posts: 109 ✭✭
    i think replacing the Jackpot on the Wheel with the party popper would be an excellent idea
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,691 Superstar
    edited March 8
    Hi @Barb_Howard, are you aware that we already have that idea.  I am going to give you the link so please head on over there and vote.

This idea is being closed and redirected to the link above.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

I  feel I feel exactly the same. Adding the party popper to the wheel would be great!!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,074 Superstar
    I love the idea of adding a party popper. I was just thinking about how it might be possible to win one. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    I love it too!!!
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I played this game for three years, but only won jackpot once. The chance of winning a jackpot is really very low. I believe that only very few players have won jackpot and I totally agree with Elsa's 
  • ET_ChipsET_Chips Posts: 3
    I have played this game for 5 years and am on level 4603.  i have not won the jackpot once.  I have become very disillusioned with it everytime i see it on the screen.  It is certainly not equally random.  i am thinking i have spun the wheel about 1400 times and never landed on it.  What are the odds of that?  (i know 1 - 9 to the power of 1400 or something like that!!)
  • Gabryel77Gabryel77 Posts: 7
    Joseph45 said:
    Awesome idea @Elsa! Personally, I have never won the jackpot ever! However, it’s ok! I think that adding the party popper would be a great alternative! 
    I never got the jackpot so will be good if will disappear from the spinning well and be replaced with something better because is annoying to see it there and to never get it.. Also will be good to double the rewards on spinning wheel