⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I did not receive my rewards for the weekly color bomb challenge

Options
meeganjane
meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
Hi, On Monday night I won the weekly race to earn the most color bombs, but the rewards never arrived. I have opened the game in Facebook on Edge, Firefox and Chrome and there are no results. The results did show up on my iphone and I was 1st so should have received the rewards. Can you please grant me the prizes that should be given for 1st place? Thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @meeganjane,

Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers / suggestions in any of the games' sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your reward for "Space Race" event!!  Can you please provide your Candy Crush Game ID here?  If you do not know how to look for it, please follow this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

**  To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • meeganjane
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @meeganjane,

Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers / suggestions in any of the games' sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your reward for "Space Race" event!!  Can you please provide your Candy Crush Game ID here?  If you do not know how to look for it, please follow this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

**  To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hi,

thanks so so much for your quick reply. My Id is 1848149501. I hope that is it - the numbers are so tiny, it is hard to read.

thanks so much,

meegan

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Meegan,

Thanks a lot for posting your ID.  I will get back to you soon :+1:  

Have a nice day :)
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks @Pummy_Raj

@meeganjane I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards I have now added a few Color Bombs and Gold Bars to your account as a gesture of goodwill :-) 

Thanks and have a sweet weekend! 
  • meeganjane
    Options
    Thanks @Pummy_Raj

@meeganjane I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards I have now added a few Color Bombs and Gold Bars to your account as a gesture of goodwill :-) 

Thanks you @Cezdiamond for giving me a small reward. Has the issue been fixed for this weekend's game? I do appreciate your offer, but it is well under the reward that is given when you win the challenge, which I did. Can you please tell me how I can earn party poppers and UFOs? I am quite advanced through the game and it never offers me the chance to win these, other than the UFS through the Weekly Race. Thanks, meeganjane

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @meeganjane,  Welcome back and hope you are having a nice weekend :)

I am very glad to know that you got some boosters & Gold bars.  @Cezdiamond can give you more input about the reward.

As per earning the UFO & Party Popper --  Along with Dexter's Space Race, we can collect an UFO in another event called "Daily Win". 

**  To explain more about it --  Icon for "Daily Win" is located under the "Daily Spin Wheel".  And it is available both on PC & mobile gadgets.  When we pass a new level, we will receive a sticker and it will be added to this "Daily Win" collection.  After we collect all the stickers, we will be rewarded few boosters along with an UFO.  Just a note -- we get the sticker after winning a single level -- means one sticker per day.

With regards to Party Popper --  There is a new feature of "Bowed Candy"  --  when we are able to play & collect certain number of Candy before the Bar time ends, we get a Party Popper BUT is used in that level itself to clear the board for us.  Oh!  This bar is located in side of the screen if you are playing on PC and bottom of the screen if playing on Mobile. 

I have not figured out yet how to collect "Striped Paint Brush"!!

Just for your information.  Have a great rest of the day/evening  =):+1:  
  • PP_63
    PP_63 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been the first for the past two weeks and it resets every Sunday and I still have not received my rewards.and I was first to clear the color bomb challenge also and never received nothing this week either so what is up with that. And one more thing my husband and Daughter play CC also and they get to watch Videos to receive a reward but I have never had that on mine. Can you please help!! And Thank You

• meeganjane
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello again @Meegan,

Thanks a lot for posting your ID.  I will get back to you soon :+1:  

Have a nice day :)

Hi Pummy Raj,

This has happened to me again today! I won the Space Race and I can collect the reward on my iPhone and ipad, but cannot even see the Space Race results on my computer. I've tried logging in on Gameroom, Chrome and Firefox and even though all of my saved game is there, the results of Space Race are not showing. I feel robbed when you get such good rewards for winning this! Thanks, Meegan

• meeganjane
    Options
    Thanks @Pummy_Raj

Hi Cezdiamond,

This has happened to me again today! I won the Space Race and I can collect the reward on my iPhone and ipad, but cannot even see the Space Race results on my computer. I've tried logging in on Gameroom, Chrome and Firefox and even though all of my saved game is there, the results of Space Race are not showing. I feel robbed when you get such good rewards for winning this! Thanks, Meegan

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?