Lost treasures in upgrade of phone

Options
APrenda
APrenda Posts: 3 Newbie
I upgraded phone and was able to start on same level but lost app purchases (color bombs etc) and also all the other treasures I earned from free spins etc. Very frustrated to drop $$$$ and then lose it all because had to get new phone.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,182 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @APrenda,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the Games' Sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your boosters.  Sometimes, it does happen with either upgrading or reinstalling the game App.  All the purchased boosters and / or Gold bars can be restored but NOT the boosters that we got as reward after winning an event or as daily boosters.  

Please go to this link and fill the form there https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you have receipts of those purchases & transactions, keep them safely as they might come in handy.  Also, if you have any screen shots, those also will be helpful :+1:

Hoping for the best.  Have a nice day / evening!
  • APrenda
    APrenda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not being able to keep earned or purchased boosters with upgrade is a big customer service issue King may want to address. Below is my recent purchase. It is unreasonable to expect a person to screen shot their boosters each time they leave a game just in case their phone needs to be upgraded. That is why I tied the game to Facebook. I hope King will reimburse me or is able to reload my boosters. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,182 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @APrenda, hope you are having a nice day :)

It is great that you have kept your receipts for future purposes.  Were you able to contact the King Team through the link I wrote above?

The Community Team Managers here do not deal with purchase issues.  You have to contact the King team through this link to get your refund or the purchased items back  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    While filling the form, select the Topic -- Problems with Purchases, and also the "Sub-Topic" for you to get help and them to understand the issue better.

Hoping for the Best :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?