⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 3765 | HOW TO BEAT THIS SUPER HARD LEVEL WITH NO BOOSTERS

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Candy Crush Saga 3765 | SUPER HARD LEVEL | NO BOOSTERS | 2-Star ⭐⭐ GOAL: Clear All The Jelly & Collect All Ingredients! 66 Jelly & 2 Cherry Clusters In 24 Moves.

Hi there! If you’ve played Candy Crush Saga SUPER HARD LEVEL 3765 with NO BOOSTERS OR POWER-UPS, you probably know that so far, this level is harder than most of the NIGHTMARISHLY HARD levels before this. I ran out of moves and lives several times when I played this yesterday, last night and this morning. It was awfully frustrating. I thought this was the end of my Candy Crush Game. I finally got lucky this afternoon when I completed this with NO BOOSTERS and NO POWER-UPS. I thought I had to wait passed Ground Hog Day to beat this. Well now, I can MOVE ON.

To COMPLETE this LEVEL, you have CLEAR ALL THE JELLY & COLLECT ALL THE INGREDIENTS which includes 66 JELLIES & 2 CHERRY CLUSTERS in 24 MOVES. With all sorts of complicated elements present on this BOARD, this should have been considered as NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL. Looking at the board, there are 2 conveyor belts each carrying 1 ingredient and assorted candies on a single layer jellies that goes up and down on a stairway-like Candy Cane Walls on both upper left and upper right corner of the playing field. To the left and right of these conveyor belts are 2 canisters, one on each side, that dispense candies to replace the ones that were cleared. Right below the Candy Cane Wall steps are 3 canisters on each side that drop the keys to unlock the canisters on the top middle portion of the board that dispense the ticking number bombs. The earlier you unlock these canisters the better because if you don’t, the 6 bombs inside will explode in 15 moves which means game over. As you play this, you’ll have to remember that the INGREDIENTS will not leave the conveyor belts through the top portals or exits on both sides unless the canisters are unlocked and the ticking number bombs immediately below the openings are cleared for each cluster of cherry to land on or to go down to. Right above these locked canisters is another dispenser that replenish the bombs that goes down below after these are unlocked.

With the jellies, our goal is to collect 66 of them: 12 single layer on the conveyor belts, 6 double layer under the ticking bombs in the 6 locked canisters and a total of 48 single and double layer under the candies some of which are caged, right below these canisters in the middle of the playing field. Add these jellies together and you have a total of 66. At the very bottom are the 9 exits for both jellies and ingredients as they get collected. Analyze your moves before you make them. Use your MOVES wisely.

To successfully complete this LEVEL, you’ll have to work hard in creating powerful striped and wrapped candies, and most importantly the color bombs so you can combine both their firepower to clear all these elements that slows the progression of the game.

Hope this video helps you complete this game!  Thanks for Watching! 

Here is the link to the Video:   https://youtu.be/bp9Yb8xM0zU 

Comments

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey! 
    Moving this thread to Level help and tips :-) 

Thanks! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Cezdiamond

Nice to hear from you! I have been posting Candy Crush Saga Gameplays on YouTube under MERLSTROM for many years. Recently, I noticed that the LEVELS were ENHANCED or UPDATED from EASY to HARD, SUPER HARD or NIGHTMARISHLY HARD with MOVES REDUCED. Although, I have NOT received CRITICISMS from viewers for GAMES I've COMPLETED with MORE MOVES years ago, many of my CO-CREATORS DID. To help out PLAYERS that are having a DIFFICULTY in COMPLETING these LEVELS, I added VOICE & ILLUSTRATIONS in my VIDEO TUTORIALS as well as WRITTEN TIPS. Doing this require MORE TIME in EDITING, getting me so BEHIND in UPLOADING THE VIDEOS on YouTube which I DON'T MIND. I was hoping having these type of TUTORIALS would change the ATMOSPHERE of ANGER to feeling of CONFIDENCE IN ONESELF since someone has done it.

Thanks for noticing my video! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?