⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I’m on level 3428 and why did Mort's Magic Helmet, Space Dash, disappear?

Options
sherylhaeck
sherylhaeck Posts: 9 Level 2
Where are the boosters I would get for passing a level without losing a life, Mort,s Helmet, Spece Dash etc?  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sherylhaeck,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

With regards to your question -- The "Space Dash", "Seasons Stockings", etc., are the part of "Tiffi's Challenge".  They all are limited time events.  But, they do come back frequently.  Sometimes, the event is available only on Mobile devices and some times, both on PC & mobile.

And as per the "Mort's Magic Helmet" -- I have not seen him in a while either!  Probably King Studio thought "Tiffi" is better than "Mort"  -- boosters wise, that is  =)=)   Personally, I too like Tiffi's challenge because we get "Double" the boosters B)

Currently, there is another challenge available by Tiffi called "Lovely Letters" as part of Valentines Day both on PC & mobile device.  If you do not have it yet, wait may be 1 or 2 more days and see.  If you still do not have it, then try clearing the history on your PC; and clearing the Cookies & Cache also make sure there is enough free memory, at least 2 GB on your mobile device.  That does makes a lots of difference! 

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day / evening :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?