⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My buddy challenge has either been saying LOADING or won't let me play it for the last 42 hours.

Options
Stephanie-33
Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
When the challenge is available it tells me that I have that my buddy and I have earned 0/1200 orange candies but when I click on it I am shown an empty treasure chest and how long until my next challenge.  I don't mind waiting until it resets it 6 hours but am fairly sure it will count as a loss and set me back to level 1 again.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Stephanie-33, you are very ahead of the game.  On Windows 10 the highest level is 4370.  A new episode will be released tomorrow with probably another 30 levels which will just bring it to 4400.  On Windows 10 the studio usually releases 30 episodes per week.  If players are above what it should be then they are playing it through the Dynamic Duo.  Have you noticed on your map that you don't have any level numbers showing above 4370?  That is because they were not released yet.  You are one of the testers and the studio is monitoring these levels.  I gave up doing it because it stopped syncing my game.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi Stephanie-33, where are you playing this?  There is a glitch when playing on Windows 10 and that has been reported.  It just keeps spinning and never opening.  I wonder if this is another glitch.  Where are you playing the game?  Please let me know when happens when the time is up.

I keep getting sent back to level 1 even when my buddy and I win, and yesterday it gave me a new buddy and I never requested it.
  • Stephanie-33
    Options
    Elsa, I have been reading where many others have been having problems with the buddy challenge but up until 2 days ago I have never had an issue that lasted more than a few minutes.  The buddy challenge is the only way I have gotten new levels for the last 2 months.  I sure hope they fix this problem because without new levels I see no reason to keep playing.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Stephanie-33, are you playing the unrleased levels via the Dynamic Duo challenge?  Good luck with that!  It messed up my game so badly and stopped syncing across my mobile devices.  Yesterday when I opened the game to do the daily spinning wheel it popped up to let me know that I could play the Dynamic Duo and it prompted me to open up a level that has not been released yet.  No way!  I won't fall for that again.  I will wait every Wednesday for the new episode and play the other King games while waiting.
  • Stephanie-33
    Options
    Elsa, I believe that I am playing the Dynamic Duo challenge but didn't think I had a choice.  I was not getting any new levels for weeks unless I played through that challenge.  I have completed level 4415 ( I received those levels last night when the dynamic duo challenge reset).  As suspected, though, my win streak was set back to zero as they said I hadn't completed the previous challenge.(their glitch)  What level are you at without using the challenge?  I see in other chat forums that some people will randomly just receive anywhere from 15 to 75 levels all at once.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Stephanie-33, you are very ahead of the game.  On Windows 10 the highest level is 4370.  A new episode will be released tomorrow with probably another 30 levels which will just bring it to 4400.  On Windows 10 the studio usually releases 30 episodes per week.  If players are above what it should be then they are playing it through the Dynamic Duo.  Have you noticed on your map that you don't have any level numbers showing above 4370?  That is because they were not released yet.  You are one of the testers and the studio is monitoring these levels.  I gave up doing it because it stopped syncing my game.
  • Stephanie-33
    Options
    Thanks for the info Elsa. With regards to the numbers, that did happen a few weeks ago but the numbers are visible now.  The other day is the first time I have had a problem with the duo challenge then it was fine yesterday.  Appreciate your input.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?