⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please fix my issue with the game

Options
xtinax55
xtinax55 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
Can you please fix the game. I am not getting my rewards  I been earning.   This is my eighth time trying to get help.  I get a Robo response.

Answers

• Phyllis_Wallace
    Phyllis_Wallace Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing is happening with me.  In the level I'm currently playing I've collected 100 of 60 candies but no rewards along the way.  Player ID 1457385537
    See attached image.
  • post1970
    post1970 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Geld afgeschreven niks gehad niet zo netjes 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @xtinax55 and @Phyllis_Wallace, the studio can't fix the game without more details please!  What challenge were you playing?  Where were you looking for the rewards? 

@Phyllis_Wallace, I can't give you direction with "collected 100 of 60 candies" without knowing what challenge this was for.  I must have more details than just the print screen please.

@post1970, for now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Is this the challenge that you are both speaking about?  The Sugar Drop Challenge?  There was a problem in December but then the player who reported it wrote back to say that it was working again.  All that I can do at this moment is to keep my eyes open here in the community to see if anyone else reports it now because it might be a new glitch starting.  I did it today on Windows 10 and it worked for me.  This message will be kept open so if you see others reporting this within the last few days please let me know here along with the link. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?