I wrote earlier:
I can no longer sign into FB on my Kindle Fire; it just times out
and says sign-in cancelled. How do I save my progress on my Kindle so
that I can uninstall Candy Crush and then recover my progress once I
reinstall Candy Crush on the kindle? It actually shows all my progress
but my icon is not connected (do not see my profile picture) and I see
none of my friends on the Kindle game; thus, I cannot give lives to
friends nor request lives from friends. I just don't want to lose all
my progress, rewards, etc. by uninstalling the app without saving my
progress.
Your answer was to reset my Kindle to it's original settings, but this would mean that I lost all my apps and would have to reinstall. Thus, I would lose all my progress, prizes, lives, etc. because I would have to reinstall Candy Crush.
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE (BACKUP WHATEVER TERMINOLOGY) ALL THAT INFORMATION BEFORE REINSTALLING SO THAT i CAN ACCESS MY PERSONAL INFO ONCE I REINSTALL.
Your original answer did not solve this issue. Can you please help me with this? I had to reinstall once before and lost a lot of progress and I want to avoid this.
Thank you, again, for any help you can give me.