How I can't access my extra men when I am in game play mode.

Randell5502
Randell5502 Posts: 3 Newbie
When I  try to get my men when I am playing the game I  can't. And I  can' have Exta stuff on Wednesday and return to play on Friday and my stuff is gone.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,806 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Randell5502,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand what you wrote :(  I understood that you come to play the game on Wednesdays as there are new levels.  

Can you please explain with ---
    (1)  what do you mean by  "cannot access my extra men";
    (2)  what do you mean by when you return to play on Friday "my stuff is gone"!!

** To reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

Looking forward to assist you with the issue :+1:  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Randell5502, to add to what @Pummy_Raj are you referring to the Build-a-Bot?  If so, are you aware of how this challenge works?  You have to clear each level on the first try to get your reward.  The booster(s) do not get added to your saved collection of boosters.   They will appear in the next level when you open the game. 

Regarding the "Extra stuff on Wednesday" - are you referring to the challenges?  Where are you playing the game?  Usually these events are mostly on mobile devices or Windows 10 on a computer. 

Regarding the stuff gone on Friday, are you referring to your lives and boosters that are not there on Friday?  If you are playing the game on a mobile device the lives and boosters are just saved to that device.  Any glitches, game updates, operating system updates can cause you to lose them.  It is suggested that you don't accumulate them, but play with them.

If I misread your message, please give us more details. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?