Dynamic Duo My side not working

Options
radarlu
radarlu Posts: 1 Newbie
Our challenge yesterday/today is to each get 25 colour bombs.  My partner 's are racking up but mine won't budge.
1. I got colour bombs on levels I didn't win, so I assumed it wasn't like the challenges where we still collected certain colour candies regardless of winning or losing a level.
2. So then I went to a lower level (#202) to get all my 25 colour bombs in one win.  I won and mine still sat at 0/25!!!
3. So then I decided to try the actual level I was at. I won a couple of games and should of had a few colour bombs and STILL IT SAT AT 0/25!!!!
WTF?????
Why won't mine budge?  What are the rules of getting 25 colour bombs? Or is this a glitch????

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi radarlu!

There is a SECTION in the GAME LOBBY where you could KEEP TRACK of your CHALLENGE PERFORMANCE on the DYNAMIC DUO COMPETITION. It is in the FAR RIGHT MIDDLE SECTION, BELOW your PIGGY BANK in BETWEEN your BACKPACK of SWEET SUPPLIES and FUN EVENTS. TAP on the POWER-UPS WHEEL, it OPENS the POWER -UPS PAGE showing you the DAILY BOOSTER WHEEL, THE DYNAMIC DUO, and the TREAT CALENDAR. It will tell you what you are SUPPOSED TO BE COLLECTING. In this PHOTO that I SHARED here, it says COLLECT 800 GREEN CANDIES. The BIG NUMBER IN GOLD on the right shows you how many LEVELS you COMPLETED CONSECUTIVELY. Once you have collected these items and BEAT 5 CONSECUTIVE LEVELS, it will give you the POWER-UPS when you OPEN THE Candy Crush Saga APP to PLAY whether it is on FACEBOOK, WINDOWS 10 or iPHONE APP. You should EXPLORE THESE. These are PRETTY COOL!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?