⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Filling my bot

When I scroll down and do old levels to fill my bot, even though I'm completing the level first time my bot isn't filling up. Has this now been altered so the bot only fills up when you complete a new level? If this is so then you've made the game impossible. Most of the time it takes a full bot to do the levels now

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @Sue_Holland! Hope you are having nice time on the Community :) 

and Warm Welcome @ashwin3486 to the King Community! where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Game sections :)

To answer your question, the “Build-A-Bot” event available right now on our mobile devices is a different one than we had couple of days ago.  It works ONLY with the new levels, hence it does not give us boosters when we play past levels.  Yes, I too agree that those boosters will be very handy to beat the new levels!!

@ashwin3486 —-
    How it works is — we get free booster(s) for each NEW level we win and the Boosters keep increasing.  First, we get a Color Bomb! Second Level - A color Bomb & Striped & Wrapped Candies; 3rd win - Extra 3 moves and the other boosters we gained; by the end of the 5th win, we will have 2 color bombs, 2 striped & 2 wrapped candies & extra moves.  These boosters will continue to appear on the board till we loose a level.  Once we lost a level, we have to start from the beginning (just like other challenges).

**. Please post back if you need further information or assistance with regards to the game... by tapping on “Type your comment” box OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the Best & Have a nice day :+1:

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Sue_Holland

You need to win 5 Consecutive Levels to win the Prize. I know that because I won 4 Consecutive Levels and hoping to win it. Unfortunately, losing my 5th, put me back to square 1.
  • ashwin3486
    ashwin3486 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Bot not filling, why?
  • mercerik
    edited February 2019
    @ashwin3486

Is this where you look at it? Are you aware that you have to WIN 5 CONSECUTIVE LEVELS WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE. It actually appears right after you win the 4th LEVELS to show you that you need 1 more to get the SWEET BOOSTERS. That's how it was with my game. As I told Sue, I just lost my 5th one, so I am back to square 1. It actually HURTS when that HAPPENS!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓

and Warm Welcome @ashwin3486 to the King Community! where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Game sections :)

To answer your question, the “Build-A-Bot” event available right now on our mobile devices is a different one than we had couple of days ago.  It works ONLY with the new levels, hence it does not give us boosters when we play past levels.  Yes, I too agree that those boosters will be very handy to beat the new levels!!

@ashwin3486 —-
    How it works is — we get free booster(s) for each NEW level we win and the Boosters keep increasing.  First, we get a Color Bomb! Second Level - A color Bomb & Striped & Wrapped Candies; 3rd win - Extra 3 moves and the other boosters we gained; by the end of the 5th win, we will have 2 color bombs, 2 striped & 2 wrapped candies & extra moves.  These boosters will continue to appear on the board till we loose a level.  Once we lost a level, we have to start from the beginning (just like other challenges).

**. Please post back if you need further information or assistance with regards to the game... by tapping on “Type your comment” box OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    @Sue_Holland

You need to win 5 Consecutive Levels to win the Prize. I know that because I won 4 Consecutive Levels and hoping to win it. Unfortunately, losing my 5th, put me back to square 1.
    I'm aware you need to win consecutive levels but wasn't aware they had to be NEW consecutive levels. Thanks for your reply
  • Sue_Holland
    Pummy_Raj said:

@ashwin3486 —-

This answers my question. I feel though that it is a blatant attempt to get players to spend money on boosters. As difficult as the levels at the top are now, it is virtually impossible to win 5 levels in a row consecutively without boosters. I for one won't be buying and probably won't be playing for much longer after being stuck on the same level for days on end. After seeing comments on another thread all complaining of the same thing I know I'm far from alone feeling this way
  • ashwin3486
    ashwin3486 Posts: 13 Level 2
    That may be the reason.since I don't have any" New level" I am not getting it.
  • Sue_Holland
    Pummy_Raj said:

@ashwin3486 —-

This answers my question. I feel though that it is a blatant attempt to get players to spend money on boosters. As difficult as the levels at the top are now, it is virtually impossible to win 5 levels in a row consecutively without boosters. I for one won't be buying and probably won't be playing for much longer after being stuck on the same level for days on end. After seeing comments on another thread all complaining of the same thing I know I'm far from alone feeling this way
    Also, being as how I am now getting a message when I complete a level saying how many attempts it has taken me to do it, and this is followed by a message saying what the average number of attempts it takes to do the level is ( anywhere between 3 and over 20 lol) King are well aware taking the option to fill our bot when completing old levels virtually means filling our bot is impossible to do
  • mercerik
    @Sue_Holland

I understand how you feel. Although, I still have many LEVELS that I can play, I NOTICED that I always failed on the 5th LEVEL. It was like raising your HOPE and then YANKING IT at the END. I won my FIRST LEVEL AGAIN last NIGHT. I decided to QUIT FOR THE NIGHT and will continue on later. As the SAYING GOES, IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN. The PROBLEM is this is my FOURTH ATTEMPTS to WIN THE BOOSTERS with the SAME OUTCOME - PASSING 4 LEVELS then FAILING ON THE FIFTH on every each of them. BUMMER!!! 
  • Sue_Holland
    mercerik said:
    @Sue_Holland

I understand how you feel. Although, I still have many LEVELS that I can play, I NOTICED that I always failed on the 5th LEVEL. It was like raising your HOPE and then YANKING IT at the END. I won my FIRST LEVEL AGAIN last NIGHT. I decided to QUIT FOR THE NIGHT and will continue on later. As the SAYING GOES, IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN. The PROBLEM is this is my FOURTH ATTEMPTS to WIN THE BOOSTERS with the SAME OUTCOME - PASSING 4 LEVELS then FAILING ON THE FIFTH on every each of them. BUMMER!!! 
    well done to you, don't think I would pass 2 let alone 5  consecutively and if by any chance I managed to pass 5 and get them all you can guarantee I would lose them on the next level I played lol. No, I think for me, like many others, this is the end of my candy crush playing days. They are just making it more and more difficult hoping we will spend money on it. I have in the past, but no more, enough is enough

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?