⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting rewards after returning to the states

Options
cmoudden
cmoudden Posts: 1 Newbie
I was in Puerto Rico last weekend. I had about 180/60 reward points. It said to connect to the Internet to claim, which I did, but that didn't work. I ended up reinstalling Candy Crush & losing all of them after I got home, but it's still not working.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,269 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cmoudden,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections.  Hope you had nice vacation in Puerto Rico :)

With regards to your Question, there has been an issue with the "Sugar Drop Challenge" from past couple of weeks.  When possible, please take a look at this thread with other posts with same issue  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/313953#Comment_313953

Both the Community team and the King Studio are aware of this issue and looking for solution to fix it.  Hopefully, it will be fixed soon :+1: 

In the mean time, can you please provide some details --
    1) What is the device you are playing the game ?  Do you play on PC too?  If so, is it the same there also?
    2) Are you playing through Facebook or Kingdom?
    3) The issue is only the Sugar drops count keeps increasing or did you notice anything else?  Please check the above link for other issue pertaining to "Sugar Drops".

**  TO Reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), just like how I wrote your name above  =)

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?