⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

RANG

Options

Good day community I have a doubt I currently have a level of 4285 but my range is 59 I would like to know why with that level should not have better range greetings ..

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Antonio82Rank depends on collection of stars, Collect more stars for more rank up  :) 
  • Kimbrailee
    Kimbrailee Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    This level is so hard. I've used multiple boosters, but not even close to accomplishing.  Wonder why this level is not considered hard. I get down to two moves left and I finally have access to the cookies.  I've played it now for over 20 times and still no star.
    Thank you Elsa for the words of advice on losing boosters. Too late for me tho. I had hundreds saved, but uninstalled and then reinstalled.  They disappeared. Talk about a bummer of a day. 
    Hopefully, you've reached others before it happens to them.
    Have a sugary sweet day fellow crushers. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This level is so hard. I've used multiple boosters, but not even close to accomplishing.  Wonder why this level is not considered hard. I get down to two moves left and I finally have access to the cookies.  I've played it now for over 20 times and still no star.
    Thank you Elsa for the words of advice on losing boosters. Too late for me tho. I had hundreds saved, but uninstalled and then reinstalled.  They disappeared. Talk about a bummer of a day. 
    Hopefully, you've reached others before it happens to them.
    Have a sugary sweet day fellow crushers. 
    I find that it's so difficult getting the word out about losing your lives and boosters when playing on a mobile device.  That is why I added it to my signature but I wonder how many even look at my signature.  Now that, unfortunately, it happened to you, you can explain it to others to help get the word out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?