Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Kimbrailee said: This level is so hard. I've used multiple boosters, but not even close to accomplishing. Wonder why this level is not considered hard. I get down to two moves left and I finally have access to the cookies. I've played it now for over 20 times and still no star.Thank you Elsa for the words of advice on losing boosters. Too late for me tho. I had hundreds saved, but uninstalled and then reinstalled. They disappeared. Talk about a bummer of a day. Hopefully, you've reached others before it happens to them.Have a sugary sweet day fellow crushers.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246688/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga