We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

You know at the end of the game, you are prompted to watch a video to get a free spin.

teddaye
teddaye Posts: 2 Newbie
Well mine stopped working.   It acts like its going to work, but it freezes with an x in the top right hand corner.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @teddaye,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue on your game!!  Do not worry... you are not alone.. many other players are also having this issue.  The Community Team is aware about it and the Kind Studio team are working for a resolution.  I am adding that thread link here for your reference.  Also, please bookmark it to receive ANY Updates  =)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247481/watch-ads-aren-t-working-in-my-iphone-x-anymore/p1 

**  If you happen to see a special notification from King about a Survey, please do participate in it.  They are asking for our input with regards to the Ads for free boosters.

**  TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hoping for the best and have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?