📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When level 4446 be available?

Options
13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mallah, thank you for posting here in the community.  Yes on mobile devices it's now up to level 4460.  If you have a computer with Windows 10 those levels are now up to 4520.
  • Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa:  if I would to play in Windows 10, do I have to create a new account?  If so, would I lose all my boosters?  I have tons of them, at least 15,000 of them. I usually play on my computer.  My Ipads, iPhone, and computer, the amount and type of boosters are different from each other.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hello my dear Bernadine, if you play on Windows 10 you can choose to log in with your Facebook or Kingdom account.  Your progress will still be there.  If you have been playing on the computer with a browser your boosters should make it into your Windows 10 account.  I used to play via Facebook on a browser and then when I got a new computer with Windows 10 everything was still there from the computer version.  On your mobile devices, no those won't transfer at all because they are only saved to that device.  What we have been telling players who buy a new device is to continue using up the boosters on the old device and getting your progress up there.  Then switch to the new device and the progress should be there.
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Oh my, Elsa this is great or even better awesome. One more question, if I should play on my computer, windows 10, would the levels or progress be synced up with my iPhone and/or iPads?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    They can never sync between Windows 10 and mobile because Windows 10 will always be ahead.  Apple and Android have to approve the levels before they are released so mobile will always be behind. 
  • Bernadine
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Well Elsa, I guess I have to stay away from not playing on windows 10. As  always, I thank you so much!!  Am I glad I asked you these questions, otherwise I would be out of luck with my games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?