⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot pass the level

Comments

• Esther-9
    Esther-9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I don’t understand how to get rid of the clear squares on the outside.  Should they not be filling up with candies?  This isn’t designated as a hard level.    Please help!   
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Esther-9,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I just went back into my game to play this level, but I have completely different one.  The one you showed is "Frog & Jelly" level. mine is "Ingredient" level!!  You must have played level # 636, this is also same kind.

With regards to your level -- here is how you will have to solve it!!  Yeah, you will not get Candy there on that top part because, you will have to clear that Jelly with "Frog".  So, what you do is ---
    (1) You have to make combinations with the Frog with the same color as it is;
    (2) In the above picture, the Frog is Red, you must have done few Red combos with it, hence it is shining;
    (3)  When the frog starts shining, you can click on that and click on that Jelly part (in left top corner);
    (4) The Frog clears 3 X 3 Jelly.  If you create a Color Bomb OR get a free booster, save it use on the Frog for 2nd time;
    (5) The Frog changes colors each time after clearing the Jelly.  So, now use that Color Bomb to collect that color and the Frog will shine again.
    (6) Now, clear the rest of the Jelly in the same area.
    (7) The Jelly in right side screen should be cleared with the help of Striped Candy; OR striped and wrapped candy combo.

Let me know if it clarified or not & hope it made sense  B) 

**  TO Reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (with no space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

I will request the Community Manager to move this thread to Candy Crush game.  Please come back again and ask if you have anymore questions by following this link --  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

If you play other games, you can click on "Home" tab located in lop left of this screen.  Then, list of all the King Games will be displayed.  Choose the game you have Question in and then select "Support" section.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?