⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Profile issue

Options
duffer
duffer Posts: 2 Newbie
I have a profile name . It is duffer .  When I'm here I can view profile.  But in the game my profile name is my first name and I can't view my levels of the week ,current level etc compared to other people . Only I show up under my first name. My progress is saved just nothing else.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @duffer,

Welcome again!  I have just answered your other Question about loosing level progress in your game!  I am hoping you lost your progress when you changed your devices!!  If so, After installing the games, how did you log-in?  Through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  What name did you write down while logging in?

The Game profile name we use and the Community user name are not the same UNLESS we make it that way.  I made my Kingdom account long time ago, hence I do not remember perfectly.  But, I think, we will be asked what name to be used while creating account.  Just a thought to look into!!  Check it out and please post back =)

With regards to not able to see your current level,etc., can you please take a screen shot & post it here?

**  TO reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above.  TO Attach the screenshot -- while typing your message, you can see "Attach Image" icon in the task bar.  Click on it and attach the screenshot.

Looking forward to hear from you!  Have a great day/evening :+1:
  • Carol_Jordan
    Carol_Jordan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Looking for my profile
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Carol_Jordan, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly  King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I could not understand what you need assistance with!!  Can you please explain a bit more by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?