Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: The ice cream cone that you are referring to might be what I call the party popper. Here is a picture of it. Is this what you mean? That came out on the 5th anniversary of Candy Crush Saga. It has not been made available yet for purchase.
Barb_Howard said: How could it be possible to not have had those boosters active when I have reached level 3467?? Barb_Howard said: The boosters,,,dark purple stripped ball..the flying saucer or the ice cream cone I have never been able to use!!!!!
Barb_Howard said: How could it be possible to not have had those boosters active when I have reached level 3467??