Level 4140

Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
It would be nice if the level actually dropped the licorice when it's suppose to .....I mean how can I get 20 licorice in 26 moves when the licorice doesn't fall from the indicated spaces when you match under them?????

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    Hi @Tammy_Kory, you are moving on up in the game!  New level now right?  You really cleared a lot of levels since you last wrote.  Kudos to you!   Here is a tip from someone who is very good at writing tips.  You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • edmo1640edmo1640 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    This level is a joke and 100% correct. Doesn’t drop the licorice 
  • Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Honestly, they are sucking the fun right out of this game....hard and super hard levels are too numerous and monotonous ...I used to really love this game, but unless you're willing to SPEND money at these later levels, it's just getting boring, frustrating, and mundane....not really my definition of a "game"
  • edmo1640edmo1640 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Exactly all a money grab