Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• SarahJ3
    SarahJ3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Does anyone have any good tips on how to pass level 1333?🤷‍♀️ I’m stuck & could use help! 😊Thanks
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    SarahJ3 said:
    Does anyone have any good tips on how to pass level 1333?🤷‍♀️ I’m stuck & could use help! 😊Thanks
    ensure to clear the magic mixer early enough , you can use boosters 

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    sometimes lucky candies can mean to be mischievous too in such a level where you are required to collect only one popcorn but all the lucky candies you match turn into many popcorns limiting your space

in that case u need you have clear popcorn given at he beginning using wrapped & striped candy such that the lucky candies you match give the yellow oval candies needed for a sugar crush..
  • Ishnabyb18
    Ishnabyb18 Posts: 8 Level 2
    The trick I used is that, before playing any level I will make sure I understand the challenge of the level first, like that of a high scores you need to create more party candies in other to earn more score. So focus on how to create more party candies to earn more high scores
  • Dollface3
    Dollface3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Sometimes you have to make your own moves not follow what the computer is showing you which move to make
  • marshmallow
    marshmallow Posts: 3 Newbie
    I just stick to the order and use the best applicable candy combination atiavailable. Example wrapped candy and striped candy for hard to break barriers. It's not really a tip but i find it effective.
  • MichelleG80
    MichelleG80 Posts: 11 Level 2
    For any new players, I'd say to MAKE sure you watch your NUMBER of moves left, as well as ANY bombs...
  • MichelleG80
    They say to ALWAYS use a striped candy with a (CB) color bomb on levels to bring down ingredients, HOWEVER I ALWAYS look at how MANY of the same colors are on THAT LEVEL and the wrapped candies ARE sometimes BETTER than the striped on certain levels, Just look REALLY good BEFORE choosing WHICH one to USE! Hope this MAKES sense and helps out! 😎
  • MichelleG80
    One tip is to save your boosters for LEVELS that you REALLY need them on! Don't just use them, cause you HAVE them 🤩
  • MichelleG80
    If your ALMOST out of moves and you see THAT you COULD possibly beat the level, USE the UFO if you HAVE it, it'll REALLY place them WHERE they're NEEDED and USUALLY you'll pass the LEVEL 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?