Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• 5646456464 Posts: 46 Newbie
    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• trabajotrabajo Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Mirar los videos para obtener potenciadores es muy importante en los niveles difΓ­cil o nivel sΓΊper difΓ­cil o pesadilla ayudan a llegar al final

(Unsupported language)
  • AllexoAllexo Posts: 5 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Hello everybody who can fix my problem today
     After my updated the new  and last game  i can not  get a free booster to finished my level is there any one can   tell  me? am  on level 1712 the problem please????? ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
  • sudip35sudip35 Posts: 7 Newbie
    Be the player and beat the game with your ability. Game is awesome, levels are hard but fun and interestingly this game is addictive.
  • AllexoAllexo Posts: 5 Newbie
    I passed the level now am on level 1718 thank youΒ 
  • Stephanie_C.Stephanie_C. Posts: 12 Level 2
    ALWAYS pay attention when you open a new level. The gray warning box that advises you to not destroy something too soon only pops up for a second and disappears so quickly that it’s easily missed. I have lost many levels because I wasn’t looking for it. I hope this helpsΒ  <3
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,899 Community Manager
    Hi all, I'm new here in the community, i
    want to be a superstar
    curtent level is 3788
    Nice to see you allΒ 
    Cheers

Regards

I made Budiasnawa
    Find information about how to become a Superstar here!Β 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here!Β 
  • jujuliaojujuliao Posts: 2 Newbie
    Here’s a tip to increase the opportunity to get/make cbs. If you have several cbs, if you use them on a single color, that increases the chance of making cbs because you have reduced the amount of colors on the board, increasing your chance to have a cb (or two) form.Β 
    Podia ter desafios diarios pra ganhar vidas e ferramentasΒ 
  • sobeida123sobeida123 Posts: 14 Level 2
    best level to get color bombs is 286 we you are on competitions
  • iwantcandyiwantcandy Posts: 2 Newbie
    1996 said:
    Hi, completed this level 1010

• iwantcandyiwantcandy Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm on level 404
    Type your comment
  • KwaxlaxKwaxlax Posts: 14 Level 2
  • seasongseasong Posts: 104 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Hi community 😊
    Certainly many people know that, but for those who didn’t know here’s my tip :
    Built your bot by completing 7 times an easy level and your bot is on his maximum possibilities.Β 
    * By continuing twice, you could earn 10 min of color bomb booster
    * By continuing twice again your easy level, you earn 10 min of wrapped & striped candies
    * Two more wins of an easy level give you 10 min of 3fish booster
    You can use always the same level.
    You will have to do it 13 times in a row so choose a quick and easy level πŸ˜‰
    Excuse my English πŸ˜†
  • NhαΊ­p bΓ¬nh luαΊ­n của bαΊ‘n