⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

App and levels

keekee1
keekee1 Posts: 9 Level 2
I sent a txt but  ud hVe gone to wrong place..i have had good advice from support but,S im disabled and take pain medication among others,it affectz my brain..im going to sound sillybut,im that frustrated with this i have cried..please help me. CN you do thiz from your end?? PLEASE.

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @keekee1 - welcome to our friendly community. Very sorry to hear your struggling with support.  Here is the direct link if needed again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @keekee1,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community 🤗

You need not to be upset and it did not sound silly at all!  We can understand how a player can feel when they lost all their level progress and reached to level 1.... and how it feels when they have to play all those levels again!!  

I have looked at your other Questions.  It looks like you are asking for help with your Candy Crush Saga game?  If so, you do not have to worry,  There are few links provided by the Community Managers for our convenience.   

Please follow this below link and select the option that fits best with your device.... also, clear instructions are given there for you to use  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

** IF you need further help, please come back and reply by clicking on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hoping for the best & have a nice weekend =)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @keekee1,

In one of the Questions and also "main title" of this Question --  You wrote that you have lost your APP and levels!!  So, you do not have the game App also in your device?  Do you play on a phone or an iPad?  

If you cannot find the game app in your games list, then simply search for it at the "Apps" area.  You should be able to see it and you can click on it.  You will see if it installed or not.  If it says, "Uninstall" -- it means the device has the game, but you could not find it, that's all.  So, simply click on either on "Open" or "Play" and you will go into the game.  

If it says "Install" -- it means, the game was deleted for some reason.  But, no need to worry!  You click on "Install" button/tab and the game will be installed again.  Since you are logged into the game through Kingdom account (I saw this in your other post), you should not loose your level progress :+1:

**  IF you need any clarifications, please feel free to reply back.  We will try our level best to help you :)
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @keekee1,

So, you are logged into the Candy Crush game through Kingdom account?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @keekee1 - welcome to our friendly community. Very sorry to hear your struggling with support.  Here is the direct link if needed again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @keekee1,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community 🤗

You need not to be upset and it did not sound silly at all!  We can understand how a player can feel when they lost all their level progress and reached to level 1.... and how it feels when they have to play all those levels again!!  

I have looked at your other Questions.  It looks like you are asking for help with your Candy Crush Saga game?  If so, you do not have to worry,  There are few links provided by the Community Managers for our convenience.   

Please follow this below link and select the option that fits best with your device.... also, clear instructions are given there for you to use  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

** IF you need further help, please come back and reply by clicking on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hoping for the best & have a nice weekend =)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @keekee1,

In one of the Questions and also "main title" of this Question --  You wrote that you have lost your APP and levels!!  So, you do not have the game App also in your device?  Do you play on a phone or an iPad?  

If you cannot find the game app in your games list, then simply search for it at the "Apps" area.  You should be able to see it and you can click on it.  You will see if it installed or not.  If it says, "Uninstall" -- it means the device has the game, but you could not find it, that's all.  So, simply click on either on "Open" or "Play" and you will go into the game.  

If it says "Install" -- it means, the game was deleted for some reason.  But, no need to worry!  You click on "Install" button/tab and the game will be installed again.  Since you are logged into the game through Kingdom account (I saw this in your other post), you should not loose your level progress :+1:

**  IF you need any clarifications, please feel free to reply back.  We will try our level best to help you :)
  • keekee1
    hi! thank you for replying to me..i followed the link and prezzed android but,it only mentions facebook and what to do,no a out kingdom??
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @keekee1,

So, you are logged into the Candy Crush game through Kingdom account?
  • keekee1
    i think im logged into kingdom account,i saved everythinv to kingdom..
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @keekee1,

In one of your Questions, you mentioned that you lost the App itself.  Do you have it on your device now?  Are you able to open it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?