change Facebook account on candy crush

Options
onil21
onil21 Posts: 1 Newbie
hello, i synced my candy crush with the wrong account and i would like to know cancel it

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @onil21I'm happy to see your post into community. I'm trying to help you. That's what you said, it is not possible at all. this game can't move, can't  transfer or can't sync. don't afraid you safe 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,720 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @onil21, were you trying to sync your Facebook account with your Kingdom account?  If so, then you might be able to retrieve it by getting your user ID # from your King account and then writing them explaining what happened.  They should be able to manually go into your account and make the changes. 

Here is the link to get your user ID #

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact 

Please use this topic and subtopic.

• nangombe
    nangombe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I use to play candy crush on Facebook, however when I got a new phone I sync to a wrong Facebook account. How do I switch between accounts?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,720 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @nangombe, welcome to the community!  We can get you back on track.  First you have to get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Once you have that number depending whether you play on computer or mobile I will give you directions for both.

If you are on your computer then you will scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "contact us".  A box will pop up on the bottom right and you will give them your number and what level you were at.  They might send you a bot email so if they do just respond to that and they can manually go into your account.

If you are playing on mobile - if on Android you will click on the settings and then the question mark.  When that opens, scroll down and click on the 'contact us" and then do the same as above.

If you are on Apple, click on the question mark but then you will have to click on any question.  Once that opens scroll down and you will see the "contact us" link.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?