📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot not working

Options
2»

Comments

• gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    This has to be one of the dumbest decisions so far.  Why punish players that have stuck with CC for years by taking away our ability to get boosters on older levels and use them to replay older levels?  I'll see how this pans out over the next week, but it might be time for me to move on from this game after wrapping up 4490 this week.  
  • izziii
    izziii Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It’s a sad sad day... been a consistent player for years! So now Build a Bot has changed.  What’s worse is that it doesn’t even work on new levels.  Passed  4304 and it said I had a booster.  But the booster wasn’t even there for the next level.  Not cool. I was going to give up CC for Lent.  But kept going.  Because I love to crush. (Gave up real candy instead). Now, I’m just done with it.  Done.  
  • lmhdancer78
    lmhdancer78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    After build-a-bot was introduced  I thought I was going to give up candy crush, then I got in my groove and built the darn thing. But I was so afraid of losing that I wasted all my boosters. Hmmm, I see your tactic now. It really made me almost buy boosters just to keep it. But I didn’t because well I can’t afford things like that. But now after beating 15 or so levels the thing just stopped working. Man oh man could you all just make up your minds! Fix it or just get rid of it and bring back anything else! I’d even prefer the helmets over this bot thing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?