Can't open my game

merpipkin
merpipkin Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
I cant solve my problem. Im gonna cry. Im not connected with facebook so if i erase the app im going to loose everithing

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    hi @merpipkinYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. king always inform us for save our progress to facebook or kingdom. If you did not do this, sorry to say that you lost all, this not king fault. check here more 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251570/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved-please-read-before-posting#latest

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @merpipkin,

Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' sections :)

With regards to your Question, you have mentioned that you have not signed through Facebook.  How did you log into the game?  Did you play through King.com account?  What device are you playing the game?  

Why do you have to "Erase" the App?  You have downloaded / installed onto your Mobile Device, isn't it? 
    ** Simply press the "Power" button of your device, so that your screen will be closed -- do not turn the device off;
    ** OR Just close the App and leave it like that.  If you do not know how to "how to close it", here you go ---
      ----> Did you notice the Pink "Cog Wheel / Gear Icon" in the left bottom corner?  Press on that, then you will see the below screen;

----> Did you see the RED button here, that is the "off" / Exit Button from the game.  Press that, you will come out of the game BUT the game will not be removed from your device.  

Unless you give me more details, I cannot help you much with this!!  Hence, please post back the details of --
    a) what device you are playing;
    b) How did you play the game --  weren't you asked to log-in OR create an account?
    c) Which web page is it?  I know you have not played through Facebook, but giving as an example -- facebook.com OR king.com, etc.,

** TO Post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in middle), so that I can receive notification about your reply.

Looking forward and hoping that we will be to assist you further with this regard!  All the Best :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?