Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @Julius
please check again, problem resolved 😉 now not need hand switcher
Level 4580?
Anyway, nothing has changed in level 4550, the last ingredient won't fall, you need to use hand switcher.
Marina-9 said:and king says that every level is possible without booster
and king says that every level is possible without booster
it's not difficult for you me i have a family life outside of king and no time to multiply quests.and king says that every level is possible without booster
it's not difficult for you me i have a family life outside of king and no time to multiply quests. and king says that every level is possible without booster
Marina-9 said: you can finish the level hand you have to use the hand ... and I do not have one
TRICIA4955 said: Sukatna Biswas what does your link have to do with level 4550. That was my original question.
TRICIA4955 said: Sukatna Biswas my candy crush is up to date. I check every morning so I don't know what you're talking about or maybe you don't know what I'm talking about. Did you pass level 4550?
the levels are getting harder and harder, I also start to get bored