Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
rllloyd said: 2Elsa Thank you for all of your help. I appreciate it. I find it frustrating that one can't predict if/when Build-a-Bot will reset, especially when I've been spending money to win games so that it doesn't reset! So, I'm taking a break from the game for a while. Best wishes...
Dorn said: Every Monday my build a bot resets and I have to start from scratch. Every week. ☹️
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254392/update-build-a-bot/p1?new=1