With the change in build a bot, how will you play the new levels (particularly the hard levels)?

Options
2»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Ahmed987 welcome to king community. please remember, candy crush saga now very challengeable game, so if your luck good then you can pass a high level without boosters. however, make  some boosters saved. level 4503 not so hard, break candy candy curls layer's and icing's for make free space. lucky candy will drop down from top, that's help you to break cake bomb.

• Ahmed987
    Ahmed987 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas thanks for your great advice, do you think after i reached this level i need it ?
    I uninstalled it and never play again.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Ahmed987 thanks for your feedback. I know you love games so you're angry. be cool  B)  King gave us a lot of boosters every 8 hours, from Sugar drop.Besides, we get from different events too.So I think those boasters can be used in hard levels.You have to always play special events to play new levels well. don't missed it  :)  
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    @SagaR

Count yourself lucky. Many, many players can only access the Bot now through passing NEW levels only. We can also not restart the level to get a favorable configuration. Most of us also cannot watch videos to get boosters. They implement the "stickers", but you only get them if you pass a NEW level. If you are totally stuck on a hard level, you will easily use all your boosters, cannot access old levels to use the build a bot, etc.
    Like I said, I now have this exact same situation. I am able to build the Bot only with new levels. Yes, I was able to keep the old style for longer than many players, but this is hardly my fault, is it? It's the luck of the draw. They seem to be introducing these changes in stages. And I have seen that some players are still able to build the Bot with also old levels, so they are even luckier than me.

I have never ever even once been offered any kind of video to watch for boosters.

And of course I get the stickers for new levels only, just like all other players.

@SagaR

Imagine how fun the game would be for you if you had no access to most of what enabled you to pass 30 levels. Could you have passed those levels without boosters?

Of course not, and I have never claimed anything different. That's why I said that I'm quite worried about the next new level, where I will not have the colour bomb + colour bomb combination available.

I went from level 2000 to level 3000 in less than five weeks, getting 90 % of the levels in the first try, and playing for max. two hours a day (often less). I did not do that without boosters either. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?