Level 188

Options
Cortney
Cortney Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello,

I read that for Level 188 you get 25 moves but I only get 12. I heard that this is a glitch to get me to spend money on boosters and to use what boosters I have which will not help me in this level. I am upset by this. I feel your trying to cheat me out of money. 

I can't tell you how many times I have tried to beat it with 12. I even tried walk through videos and they had 25 to start. So please tell me what I am supposed to do about this. 

Thank you

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @CortneyI am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment. I'm interested in helping you. I agree that the level is changed, so the video does not match. But let's say you try a little bit, you can surely complete the level. or show a screenshot of your level. I'm trying to help you :)

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    You should stop playing the game. You think the changes are tough at that level? Try being in the 4000's. The levels are next to impossible, and they change the rules so you have to use full boosters to pass.

The longer you play, the more you realize how much they will take advantage of you. Stop before you get too far!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?